Get Relief NOW! Effective Pain Solutions! Same Day Appointments Evening Appts – Saturday Appts Deep Tissue RMT Work! Three RMTs
Massage therapy is a highly effective way to manage your aches and pains, as well as reduce stress and tension. Yet so many people around Hamilton and Stoney Creek suffer from painful conditions and stressed out lives. Unfortunately, many times we are working too hard and lead an overly busy lifestyle – so busy we don’t even have time to take care of ourselves. Are you interested in stopping the madness?
Renew You makes it easier to help yourself with many conveniences. Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints. Massage therapy helps alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions. If employed early enough after accidents involving trauma and injury, massage therapy can greatly reduce the development of painful muscular patterning.
- De-Stress Relax Soothe Aches & Pains
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Chronic Pain Massage
What Can Massage Therapy Do For You?
Registered Massage Therapy can help relieve:
- Low Back pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendonitis
- Stress relief and associated conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury
- Circulatory and Respiratory problems
- Pregnancy and labour discomfort
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
- And many other conditions.
- LATE WEEKDAY EVENING appointments (9:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
- SATURDAY appointments (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Three veteran massage therapists on staff
- Deep tissue specialists
- Relaxing atmosphere with “yoga/relaxation music”
- Convenient, free, well lit parking
- Easy to find, easy access and easy to get to Meadowlands location
- Professional commercial location: Golf Town store strip mall plaza – next to Quiznos
- The many and varied Meadowlands stores (Costco, Home Depot, Winners, Home Sense) make it convenient to run several errands in one area
- The Ancaster Power Centre is only minutes from Stoney Creek, and is generally only 5 – 10 minutes maybe slightly more from a good majority of Hamilton, Waterdown and Brantford
- Plus if you are ever interested in naturopathic or acupuncture services, we offer them as well.
Convenience of Late Evening and Saturday Appointment Options
Working professionals frequently cannot do things for themselves until after 5:00 to 6:00 PM, and the vast majority of options around Stoney Creek and Hamilton are inconveniently closed by then. In contrast, Renew You’s registered massage therapy appointments are conveniently offered after dinner hours to 8:00 pm for those of us who are beyond busy!
Renew You offers massage therapy appointments Monday to Friday evenings until 8:00 PM and Saturdays until 5:00 PM making it easy to de-stress & soothe aches and pains when it’s convenient! Not only do we offer convenient Saturday appointments, which is rare for the Stoney Creek and surrounding areas, we have four therapists on Saturdays when it’s easy and convenient for you to come in.
Extended Health Benefits Coverage
Most people do not know registered massage therapy is frequently covered by their extended health plans. So if you have a plan from work that covers medical, dental or prescription drugs, usually that plan covers massage therapy as well. If you have coverage, you either “use it or lose it” every year. Why not use it?
Regulated Health Profession
The profession of massage therapy is regulated in the Province of Ontario under the Regulated Health Professions Act and the associated legislation, the Massage Therapists Act.
What is a Registered Massage Therapist?
A registered massage therapist (RMT) is a health care massage specialist who is qualified to assess & evaluate your condition and then carry out treatments accordingly. An RMT must meet significant educational standards and must be provincially licensed. Massage therapy consists of manual therapy techniques, physical modalities, specific exercise programs and many other specialized approaches. For more information about how massage therapy can help you or to book an appointment, please contact the clinic. Call today!